·
August 08 ROTM
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Car looks amazing.

What kind of editing do you do to the pictures because they are all over saturated?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sweet ride

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Good looking car man.

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Car looks amazing.

What kind of editing do you do to the pictures because they are all over saturated?
He was using a program called photofiltre, it's got some grain to it too along with the saturation. Skies also come off with an hdr type affect which gives that over processing feel.

I tried the app, i got sub par results, way worse than glenns. I just can't figure it out..

·
August 08 ROTM
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
He was using a program called photofiltre, it's got some grain to it too along with the saturation. Skies also come off with an hdr type affect which gives that over processing feel.

I tried the app, i got sub par results, way worse than glenns. I just can't figure it out..
When I get time at work I play with the editor more and more and I think my results are getting a little better. There's a little bit of a learning curve that I am finally understanding. I'll just keep getting paid to learn :D

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Wow man, car looks great. Love the cowl, and the pictures. Only think I might change would be the wheels, but those are to bad.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Beautiful. Didn't you used to have a silver racing stripe down the center?

·
Is the game, Ross is the name.
2,072 Posts
Want! :drool

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
When I get time at work I play with the editor more and more and I think my results are getting a little bette. There's a little bit of a learning curve that I am finally understanding. I'll just keep getting paid to learn :D
Would you mind PMing me an unedited picture to mess with?

·
August 08 ROTM
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 33 Posts