·
Torchin tires...
2,206 Posts
HPR FTW! Nice shots. Amazing what a change in skys can do for a pic lol

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
nice job with the photos.
WTF is up with the sky in that second pic? would scare the bejesus out of me and I'm from Florida having seen the sky go dark etc. for hurricanes --but that red is too intense!!

Red sky at night, sailor’s delight. Red sky in morning, sailor’s warning!

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
First one is sick AF!

·
Smokin' Hot Blonde
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HPR FTW! Nice shots. Amazing what a change in skys can do for a pic lol
Haha yes. Spent WAY too much time on that. We probably picked the worst day ever to shoot, but hey it happens.

PS I didn't know you were on here. Hi :)

·
Smokin' Hot Blonde
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice job with the photos.
WTF is up with the sky in that second pic? would scare the bejesus out of me and I'm from Florida having seen the sky go dark etc. for hurricanes --but that red is too intense!!

Red sky at night, sailor’s delight. Red sky in morning, sailor’s warning!
While an actual sky I photographed, it's a bit of a photoshop. The sky was more or less white, actually a really putrid grey color. So it's a sunset that I shot up here in NH but just happens to look way more ridiculous on the few clouds that were there. I liked the doomsday feel.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
That sky is wicked..

·
Torchin tires...
2,206 Posts
Haha yes. Spent WAY too much time on that. We probably picked the worst day ever to shoot, but hey it happens.

PS I didn't know you were on here. Hi :)
Haha yeah, its my new home away from HPR. Everyone on this site is super friendly and helpful, unlike SVT where everyone is an ass. Unless you have a 800hp cobra of course lol

·
Smokin' Hot Blonde
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys!

Haha yeah, its my new home away from HPR. Everyone on this site is super friendly and helpful, unlike SVT where everyone is an ass. Unless you have a 800hp cobra of course lol
Haha yeah I saw you joined recently. MM is awesome. I've been here for forever because of the same issues with other forums. They're full of rude leg-humping guys (okay we have the second but they're generally harmless like a lil chihuahua).

The guys are awesome and people know their ****.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts