Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. I have a relatively decent grasp on what I want to do to my GT. I have already purchased a fidanza aluminum flywheel and a shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft. I am now looking for a clutch. I plan on keeping it naturally aspirated but lightening the crap out of the whole car. I don't see me cresting 450hp in my wildest dreams. Quick and fun is the intention not all out drag car. That being said, I need a clutch suggestion. Now the trick that makes this different, is that I must be able to get it from amazon.com. My roommate lost his job, im picking up the slack, and my clutch is going so it can't wait. Suggestions would be nice :)

P.S. I am against Spec because of all the customer service reviews I hear.

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
You're basically stock now so, you're fine on your stock clutch.

When you and your roommate work things out, and you are actually 400+hp 400+tq range, go with McLeod RST. By far the best reputation out here. I have a Spec Stage 2, never had any problems with it. Had it for about 6 months now!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Same here...Spec Stage 2+....no problems. The "break in" was the only interesting time with it...simply because I wasn't used to a clutch that grabs as hard as this one does.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts