Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I took these just days before I blew it up. Just got them off of the camera. Enjoi!

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
past tense zip, past tense, it blew!!!!!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This will explain it all lol. This happened earlier this year....February area. Its got a 5.4 now but this was before that. I put the wheels on there the same week it blew.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
damn, that sucks

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
She up and runnin' yet? :)

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She up and runnin' yet? :)
Sure is:D...I got James to put me a lil parking lot tune on it the other day. I just can't seem to get that damnd intake to stop leaking lol. adapter plates are a mother. But later on this week me and a buddy are goin to get some more action video of it and we're goin to finish a compilation vid. Its pretty cool. Nothin spectacular or anything but cool. I'll post it up asap. After the tune the 5.4 feels real stout. Every now and then when i nail 3rd....it steps out a lil on me haha:eek:

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good looking car man, I'm just not a fan of the grill.
Not alot of people are. i bought it with it on there and i took it off one time, but the bottom one has paint missing from the grill rubbing on it and the top one has holes there from the stocker...and i don't feel like lookin like everyone other one out there with the mach 1 grill delete...so...for now...its staying lol

Black IS the fastest color :D
I know man. No one believes me:cool:

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah common sense is hard to come by these days...I wonder if they make a medication for it??? lol

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
:( for the fail, :) for the 5.4

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Soon my friend...very soon!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Perfection takes time....don't get your panties in a wad...be patient young Skywalker

1 - 20 of 23 Posts