1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
beautiful engine!

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Don't mind if I nominate you for Car of the Month when 94-98 model years are up for voting. That car is absolutely gorgeous, inside and out. I can only imagine how much time and money went into that engine bay. What kind of intake is that? Holley?

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
looks beautiful, bro. real clean, and you could eat off any surface under the hood...

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't mind if I nominate you for Car of the Month when 94-98 model years are up for voting. That car is absolutely gorgeous, inside and out. I can only imagine how much time and money went into that engine bay. What kind of intake is that? Holley?

A nominaion is more than welcomed. The intake is a Holley systemax2 that I had powdercoated along with the brackets and stuff.

1Badsnake said:
Damn, nice looking ride. What color is the exterior? The engine bay is immaculate, good work!

The exterior is actually one of fords limited colors for that year its opal frost.

As far as the engine bay there has been many of hours put into it and im still not done with it yet.lol I am hoping by spring to have it all wrapped up. we shall see. To all the other guys thanks for the compliments they are much appreciated.

·
Registered
994 Posts
i like the first pic with the hood it makes it look like a wide cowl, i think that would make a sick looking hood, don't get me wrong i like yours 2 A+ on the work how do u like that holley?

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
i know i have said this before... you can look it up but i want to say it again... reroute the AC line!!

other wise your car is so amazing

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i know i have said this before... you can look it up but i want to say it again... reroute the AC line!!

other wise your car is so amazing

haha...I thought you were joking the last time you said that. Since you have mentioned it again, I will take it that you dont know to much about the A/C system in our cars and let it slide as lack of knowledge on your part.

To all the others thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Love that color man, its beautiful!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts