Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a CDC Classic Chin from American Muscle yesterday

And a pair of 255/45/18 Nitto NT555s for the rear

What do you guys think? Sorry for the crappy pics, I'll take some better ones with a legit camera this weekend

·
Registered
399 Posts
Was installing the chin spoiler hard? I kinda wanna buy one. My current chin seems a lil banged up but im not sure if its the rubber on the bottom or the frame of the front bumper itself (small accident with a raised curb right in the middle of the damn street with no lights)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, piece of cake. I've heard the Aggressive is a little more difficult because there needs to be modifications to the front fascia but the Classic was easy. Basically you need to clean the contact area, apply the double sided tape, line it up, press down and then add the 2 fasteners and fender well screws. 15 mins tops and drastically improves the front end look

Do you have the V6 or GT front fascia?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Do you have the V6 or GT front fascia?
he has the gt front

looks good alec. im gonna be doin the same thing soon too but painted like the cs front

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he has the gt front

looks good alec. im gonna be doin the same thing soon too but painted like the cs front
Thanks! Both American Muscle and CJ's have the Classic on sale for $200

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is that a rear bumper insert for the dual exhaust?
No it's a California Special Bumper (same as the GT500 except the lower sides are painted) I picked it up on ebay for $275 shipped. I love the look of it

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
I like the bumper and fog lights.

The other stuff looks good, but those 2 just jump at me.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Nice, 125 bucks right? Not too bad. And I can't tell, but I don't think its completely round, correct? I must say I do prefer the aggressive, but I hear they are more of a pain to install, and more expensive.

SenileT:eek:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Looks great man i just picked up a gt bumper and grill i gotta wait for some money to get it painted what do you guys think about this lip for it tho?

2005-09 Mustang Cervinis GT500 Style Chin Spoiler - Shelby Style
lol!!! youre gonna hate me bro. i just picked up a gt500 front chin spoiler already modded for a gt for 50 bucks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts