Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
June 2010 ROTM
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was a gorgeous morning, and found a nice spot...
so, here is how she sits in street trim...

Rear Seat Delete

Painted trunck (duplicolor bed liner) and battery relocated.

Interior

And... basic motor shot... nothin fancy.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Thats a great looking stang

·
June 2010 ROTM
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What happened tothe other front bumper? :upset
LoL, wow, surprised you noticed!!
It was as Cervini Cobra R... honestly, it never fit quite right... didnt line up well, was lose, and hung to low.

It looked good, but the main reason was that I couldnt get my car on a trailer... The splitter was less than 4 inches off the ground. With the Termi its close to 8.
So, it was time.

Thanks!

Hey, i see in your sig, do you have a Spec Miata? I've been keeping my eyes out for one...
There are a few for sale, but damn!! They can be expensive. Thought about selling the Mustang and buying one,
But it would have to be a 99+

·
MoM Fanatic
5,056 Posts
LoL, wow, surprised you noticed!!
It was as Cervini Cobra R... honestly, it never fit quite right... didnt line up well, was lose, and hung to low.

It looked good, but the main reason was that I couldnt get my car on a trailer... The splitter was less than 4 inches off the ground. With the Termi its close to 8.
So, it was time.

Thanks!

Hey, i see in your sig, do you have a Spec Miata? I've been keeping my eyes out for one...
There are a few for sale, but damn!! They can be expensive. Thought about selling the Mustang and buying one,
But it would have to be a 99+
Of course i noticed :sorry i loved that bumper on youre car. Honestly i wanted the steeda to look like youres.

On the subject of buying a miata to replace the stang as the track car although it was the best decision logically funwise the stang is much more fun and a felt much more safe in it. Suspension is much less forgiving in the miata. Are you looking to lap with it or compete in sm?

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,086 Posts

·
June 2010 ROTM
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh... Sry.. Turn the volume down before playing the video.. Sry man...

SM down here is pretty big, 15+ cars... I've just always had a thing for them.
But I'd have to sell the mustang first... That would be hard to do.

·
04 Mustang
400 Posts
Nice ride man!

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Looks great :yes As much as I loved the R front end the Cobra bumper definitely looks good as well. Also if that is street trim what does race day trim look like? I'm guessing just different wheels and tires?

·
MoM Fanatic
5,056 Posts
Oh... Sry.. Turn the volume down before playing the video.. Sry man...

SM down here is pretty big, 15+ cars... I've just always had a thing for them.
But I'd have to sell the mustang first... That would be hard to do.
Its like 30 per event here normally. If youre gonna race i say run a miata because it is more managable both cost and competitly. Personally i wish i still had the red car to run on the track. That was so much more fun!
Thanks for the like. Ill send you a link of the build thread for the miata when i really get started on it

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,086 Posts
Lol yeah the wind caught me :lol

Sweet ride none the less! Love what you've done to it. I wish I could do something like that

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Very nice ride!

·
MoM Fanatic
5,056 Posts
Lol yeah the wind caught me :lol

Sweet ride none the less! Love what you've done to it. I wish I could do something like that
The best part is that you can. I started off in that old red car bone stock and you saw how it turned out. Sirlin im gonna have to come down and run with you one of these days

1 - 20 of 24 Posts