·
Registered
154 Posts
what did you do to get busted

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL... well they didnt like my tinted windows... or my W7's and i had a reall reall big attitude problem. you cant see it in the pic my mom took but that is the chief of police walkin to my car and there were to more cop cars at the end of the driveway :) i lost the attitude tho.. thank god

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
7 excessive window tint tickets in 8 weeks...thats when i gave up and sold the car cause i wasnt gonna take it off... so i bought the cobra traded them straight across

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
LOL... well they didnt like my tinted windows... or my W7's and i had a reall reall big attitude problem. you cant see it in the pic my mom took but that is the chief of police walkin to my car and there were to more cop cars at the end of the driveway :) i lost the attitude tho.. thank god
lol I was gonna say, on here, anyway, you don't seem to have a tude', you seem like a cool guy. :)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After high school, my ex and getting an actual job i losened up and stopped caring about my public image or tryin to be a hard ass all the time.... it doesnt get you far in life

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and thanks zip i try to be :)

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
After high school, my ex and getting an actual job i losened up and stopped caring about my public image or tryin to be a hard ass all the time.... it doesnt get you far in life
You're a smart man. It's been my experience in life that typically the quiet guys are the ones you need to be wary of.

and thanks zip i try to be :)
Anytime man :)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're a smart man. It's been my experience in life that typically the quiet guys are the ones you need to be wary of.
Agreed, ive found that out a few times lol

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it happens lol

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Wow. Nice 97 Cobey. Seen my 96? Quite similar, though I don't have any white on the door panels. Nice car... I'm a huge fan ;)

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
that's not even your cobra in the pic with the police car lol

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i only got pulled over once in the cobra and that was for no plates at like 4 in the morning..... my favorite was when 2 cops came to my house while i was washing it the day after i blew up the rear end and pulled out the ticket book and said that they had complaints abour a red muscle car racing around town and that i had been warmed so they were gonna write me a ticket. then i educated them of the oil pan full of broken differential parts. turns out is was some punk kid in high school with a camaro.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
i only got pulled over once in the cobra and that was for no plates at like 4 in the morning..... my favorite was when 2 cops came to my house while i was washing it the day after i blew up the rear end and pulled out the ticket book and said that they had complaints abour a red muscle car racing around town and that i had been warmed so they were gonna write me a ticket. then i educated them of the oil pan full of broken differential parts. turns out is was some punk kid in high school with a camaro.
They were going to write you a ticket because somebody saw a red muscle car racing. :wtf

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Thats funny... Ive been pulled over in my driveway too. No turn signal :wtf

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They were going to write you a ticket because somebody saw a red muscle car racing. :wtf
They dislike me....ALOT.... thats why i moved. we set up a video camera in my parents garage shortly after that picture was taken the drove my 6-8 times a night between 8p.m. 4a.m. i wanted to get them for harassment but since they were technically "patrolling" there was nothin i could do.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts