·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

They're not too terrible for a first try lol

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
I really like the 2nd picture. I think it would have looked a little better too if the car was centered between the no parking signs. Still a great picture nonetheless and they all came out great :yes Car looks great!

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like the 2nd picture. I think it would have looked a little better too if the car was centered between the no parking signs. Still a great picture nonetheless and they all came out great :yes Car looks great!
Haha thanks man! We were going to center it more, but there was a giant hole next to the right rear, I would've broke some things if I got in there! lol

But I appreciate the kind words!! :drink

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Haha thanks man! We were going to center it more, but there was a giant hole next to the right rear, I would've broke some things if I got in there! lol

But I appreciate the kind words!! :drink
Oh I can see the hole in the 4th picture now that you mention it. Definitely a smart move to avoid that. Normally it would seem like a red car would blend too much with the bricks on the building but it still manages to stand out very well.

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh I can see the hole in the 4th picture now that you mention it. Definitely a smart move to avoid that. Normally it would seem like a red car would blend too much with the bricks on the building but it still manages to stand out very well.
Haha I was worried at first too, but I was happy with how they came out!

That hole might've caused some issues :p

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Badass. lol I was just playing around with these, and some douche on SVTP already called out my "shitty" editing, how did you do this one?

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Badass. lol I was just playing around with these, and some douche on SVTP already called out my "shitty" editing, how did you do this one?
I'm sure he probably used one of the more advanced editing programs but Photobucket has the ability to do that essentially. Under the adjustments tab while editing you can click the color splash and pick what to color and what to make black and white looking.

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
I'm sure he probably used one of the more advanced editing programs but Photobucket has the ability to do that essentially. Under the adjustments tab while editing you can click the color splash and pick what to color and what to make black and white looking.
That was definitely no photobucket.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Dang... Super Nice pics and Ride!

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The last pic is wallpaper worthy. Great shots, car looks spotless.

Edit: Just saw your reflection in the bumper

:(
I didn't see that until after I was done editing! :facepalm:

But it still looks pretty decent lol

Thanks alot man!

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 69 Posts