·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
right now i have for sale:

adjustable cable, triple hook quadrant, and firewall adjuster- $35
ported upper plenum (small pcv fitting)- $75
steering column guage bezel- $25
set of 3.55's- make offer (will have another set soon also)

i have another plenum (large pcv) coming in that will be ported- $75
stock t/b that will be ported- $45

have a magnaflow tru-x i might let go for the right offer
sale pending on gms lower control arms right now, but price is $125

i am also debating on becoming a nitrous dealer, if so i will be selling my kit soon too. i will keep that progress updated if there is interest in my current nitrous kit.

i will list on ebay soon if no interest.

·
Registered
845 Posts
do you have a pic of the steering bezel

·
Registered
347 Posts
how did those 3.55s work out. and what brand are they. and how many miles on them

·
Registered
523 Posts
What would you want for the firewall adj/quadrant shipped to 28516?

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quadrant, cable, adjuster, is pending sale. all prices above are shipped.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the nitrous kit is NOS fed thru a N/X plate. the bottle is a polished 15lb super hi flow valve NOS bottle.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
here is a pic of the steering column bezel. it has an indicator light in it i had set up to come on when my nitrous was armed. i can send with or without it.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how did those 3.55s work out. and what brand are they. and how many miles on them
they are motive, and had absolutely no problems. i dont know the exact milage of them. i am about to pull a set out of doc's mach which are frpp and have around 60k i think.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
hey if you sell the nitrous setup i want the plate setup. so please, when its time let me know and i WILL buy the plate setup, dont need anything else, only the plate, but letme know please

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i am trying to figure out if i am wanting to become a nitrous distributor/vendor yet. that is about the only way i will sell it. need to run the stuff i sell:cool:. i dont know a final price for it yet, i hate to give up a 15lb bottle. and dragn, there is one guy in front of you for the plate. if he dont have the money or changes his mind i will hit you up next.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
hey man u still have the magnaflow tru x and does it come wit mil adapters and would it fit a 04 mach 1

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
What brand is the cable/quadrant stuff? If its not sold...

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
i know it fits but is it catted or o/r and if it is o/r do u have mil adapters that come with it

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
non catted and i dont not have the eliminators anymore. i sold those and i used my diablo to turn off the sensors.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts