Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup its here. I just put a nice fresh coat of black on it. Actually it was last week sometime...but Im just now gettin around to the pictures. I got the inter-cooler, lower intake, eaton, pulley bridge, upper plenum, crank pulley's, and all 8 #42's for the price of $600. Yeah I kinda stole it lol. No I don't have all of the parts that I need but I am workin on it. Slowly...but surely.

Oh yeah and here is where some douche bag key'd my car the other night.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:rockon

·
Registered
314 Posts
nice setup, will your hood fit that all in it as is?

·
eeeee!
7,204 Posts
Someone keyed my car too, looks just the same, except mine is all down the driver side, a tiny bit of touch up paint and a lot of buffing later, ....... its still there but far less noticeable.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice setup, will your hood fit that all in it as is?
Nope gonna have to do some cuttin.

Yeah Im pretty pissed off about it. Car has enough scratches as it is. We can't have anything nice anymore. This car will never see another parking lot as long as I own it. That is a promise. After I get the blower on it, let the body work begin. Gonna get my wheels refinished, along with the paint and whatever I have to do to get that fixed and lookin perfect again. But she will be lookin pretty good in the next year I think.

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
:sorry man that sucks about the key mark but hell yeah on the blower! :rockon

you got a lot of stuff to buy still? how much longer till its on?

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
What's up with the haters keying our cars. Someone got mine in the same spot, only they went down and then back up. Bastards!!!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:sorry man that sucks about the key mark but hell yeah on the blower! :rockon

you got a lot of stuff to buy still? how much longer till its on?
:sorryYeah its still gonna be a lil while longer before i can get in on there. I need a t/b, r.a.i., maf, intercooler reservoir and pump, throttle cable and bracket. And I think Imma make a 2.76 upper for it...:tomato..and imma see about porting the blower. Friends dad has a machine shop...so we'll see:D

What's up with the haters keying our cars. Someone got mine in the same spot, only they went down and then back up. Bastards!!!
That sucks man. It really irks me to hear about someones car gettin key'd. I was/am really pissed about mine still. Gonna try and find some of that black wax/polish stuff... and go over the whole car. Hopefully it will come out lookin better than before.

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
Gonna try and find some of that black wax/polish stuff... and go over the whole car. Hopefully it will come out lookin better than before.

Let me know if you can't find it. Our local ace hardware carries it. I can get you a bottle if you can't find one.

I got some red for mine and it covers up/ fills in the key marks. The only problem is that it doesn't last very long.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Let me know if you can't find it. Our local ace hardware carries it. I can get you a bottle if you can't find one.

I got some red for mine and it covers up/ fills in the key marks. The only problem is that it doesn't last very long.
Aight man I'll let ya know. Is there a specific name for it?

definitely port it!

so is this the look your goin for?
Yeah I want to but sending it off is expensive. And like I said my friends dads has his own machine shop and has done that type of stuff before. So Imma talk to him and see what he says.

Yeah that look minus the cowl...well at least for right now any way.

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Man it looks Great. Makes me mad now that i didn't take the time to paint my lower and Mid or pulley bridge before i installed them:mad:.

Good luck tracking down the other parts. Let me know what you still need ill keep my eyes open for ya.

And sorry about your car that sucks major ass that someone would do that to your car:eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts