Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright my cervini ducktail kept coming up on tape so i said **** it lets rivet this beast down. And holy **** did that make it look ten times better. Its all even and flush wish that race car pinosh of the rivets...heres some pics

Reactions: stanglifemike

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah sure here ya go .......

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
appreciate it man!! Yeah drilling into it at first i was nervous as hell cuz i was like i better not **** this up im drilling into a 26K dollar car hahaha

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
appreciate it man!! Yeah drilling into it at first i was nervous as hell cuz i was like i better not **** this up im drilling into a 26K dollar car hahaha
Yeah I know what you mean. I havent drilled into mine yet, but I did my Dad's 07 Sierra. Drilled holes for the rear splash gaurds and then the rear fender liners. He was right over my shoulder watching, which didnt help for either of us.

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Wow 06, that's hardcore, sorry your having so much trouble getting it to stay. Not sure why yours was causing you fits like that, mines still stuck right where I left it from day one.

I won't be putting holes in like that. I don't think I could live with myself..

It'll never move for sure now, and as you said it gives it that race car type look.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i dont know why it made such a fuss either, but its where i want it now thats for sure haha...appreciate it!!

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah they are sealed no leaking action goin on there haha. I hope your install goes better then mine did haha. It was about 65 degrees when i installed it which isn't bad...the spoiler was just a little fussy thats all no big deal

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats whats up then should look really good bro!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've got to ask. The tape on the bottom of your trunk lid???

by the way, I like it. I didn't think I would when I saw your post but the pictures proved me wrong.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
holes for the original bolts for the rear wing?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts