Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
95 gt 5.0 mustang owner here. heard this is the it place for stang owners and i could use all the help to get this one right, so here i am. looking good...:yes

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, working on it no camera

·
Registered
297 Posts
welcome man. I know how it is with the pics lol. I have a camera but it's been storming like crazy, and I want good pics with some sunshine lol

·
Registered
910 Posts
Welcome to MM

·
Resident Headbanger
2,425 Posts
95 gt 5.0 mustang owner here. heard this is the it place for stang owners and i could use all the help to get this one right, so here i am. looking good...:yes
Welcome 2 da club. Now let's see some pics of your ride.:yes

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mustangfu, that avatar rocks! great wishes guys thanks i will get pictures when i can. its a work in progress.

·
Registered
302 Posts
welcome fellow 95 owner i am in the same boat with the camera and i really want to post some pics of the work i've been doing on my car... good luck and have fun

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome. I am a new GT owner myself. 94 though. I am getting a camera tonight depending on whether the gift cards I have are still good... which is bullshit by the way!

·
Registered
297 Posts
mustangfu, that avatar rocks! great wishes guys thanks i will get pictures when i can. its a work in progress.
thanks. it fits me :p

now that we know you have good taste, have you started the mods yet?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
guy wrecked the stang, 55mph front end hit courtesy of a vette running from the cops for doing burnouts in a parking lot. i was trying to go home from shopping. rehab for a while, legal suits, you know the routine, got a 98 stang on the way, driving a cv with the 4.6 as well. gonna do them both. ill have pics when i can.

·
Registered
491 Posts
welcome man post some pics... hopefully we can help you wake that pony up a lil bit

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
guy wrecked the stang, 55mph front end hit courtesy of a vette running from the cops for doing burnouts in a parking lot. i was trying to go home from shopping. rehab for a while, legal suits, you know the routine, got a 98 stang on the way, driving a cv with the 4.6 as well. gonna do them both. ill have pics when i can.
wait so you've got a totaled stang right now? or has it been fixed since the accident? if it's wrecked, hopefully you picked it up for a reeeaaallllyyyy good deal!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts