Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had an awesome cruise and bbq with my club and finally got to take some pics with another GB 5.0. He's on this site, but I forgot his username. He just got an RTR conversion, MagnaCharger and was the test car for Bassani. Pretty cool person, even let me drive it. I was grinning from ear to ear, definitely want a blower! Anyway here are our pics.

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
You ever think about the SHR louvers! I think they would look sick and you have decent visibility out of them!

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You ever think about the SHR louvers! I think they would look sick and you have decent visibility out of them!
I thought of them, but then discarded the idea. They look good on other colors, but it would be too much blue for me. I like that the quarter windows break up all that blue. lol.

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
I thought of them, but then discarded the idea. They look good on other colors, but it would be too much blue for me. I like that the quarter windows break up all that blue. lol.
For once I think you are wrong! I think they would look sick! I love mine.

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks sir.
Come on swervo, you know they look good!
They look great, just not on GB. Not going to do any kind of louvers on my stang. I like the way it looks. What I do need is a stripe on the bulge of my hood.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
I would give my left nut for either one of those cars

and my right one for the other :shiftyeyes

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Sweet. I love that color. I tried making it out there, didn't work out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts