Modded Mustang Forums banner

5281 - 5300 of 7789 Posts

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
On a B&W fetish today. As I opened the garage door upon my arrival home this afternoon I netted this:

The black and white looks killer

Nice one Erin.

I'm not sure if I like the edge of the garage in the pic. I shot mine like that once and went back and did it so no sides of the garage were showing...Definitely a better shot.

Shall I add mine haha?

Care to share your settings Power?
Yea, no problem.

1st photo 15 Seconds, F/32, 200 ISO, 10mm

2nd PHoto 15 Seconds, F/20, 200 ISO, 17mm

·
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much
8,744 Posts
lol thats a good idea...my fiance snapped this Sunday when this guy decided we were having too much fun on the Dragons Tail...man he was laying on the gas to get out of his hiding spot :D

as for a pic i took...
very nice, how was the dragon? all my buddies want to go up there and ride it
im heading to pittsburgh around 3-4 am after work , but il have sunday night to walk around downtown, visit mt washington early in day and hopefully get a few pics

·
Registered
641 Posts
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Here's couple pics of my hoopie.

In the 1st pic I was messing around with the Miniaturize effect on my camera and the 2nd pic taken in landscape mode. I wish a was able to get the paint to have a bit more glossiness to it.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
very nice, how was the dragon? all my buddies want to go up there and ride it
im heading to pittsburgh around 3-4 am after work , but il have sunday night to walk around downtown, visit mt washington early in day and hopefully get a few pics
it was great as always...i'm thinking about doing a ride along next week with a friend and taking pics out of his passenger side window :D

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
So I was waiting to see if anyone was going to question this monstrosity.

Cough up the details mang!!
I was waiting too! Haha

It's a Canon 300mm f2.8 w/ IS. Sadly, it's not mine. I don't have 5 grand to spend on any new equipment :(

I checked it out at school. ****er's heavy. It was attached to a monopod and I was carrying it around like an axe.

5281 - 5300 of 7789 Posts