Modded Mustang Forums banner

5341 - 5360 of 7789 Posts

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Sure power, why so long on yours? A fire work burst is generally 3 seconds or less. Unless of course you are looking for overlap (multiple bursts in single frame)?

I shot all of these via my remote trigger, this allowed me to watch and work. Bonus!!!

Settings as follows:

Iso 100
F8
2 second shutter

Used my 24-70 at 70mm.
wow thats short haha.

I'm not sure, thats just how I've always done it. Our fireworks are slow I guess too. When I did it that short, the firework was never finished, so I would end up with pictures of the fireworks not exploding fully. Also I can get multiple fireworks in one image mostly.

yeah, Erin, I just bought one of those Remotes you told me about. I LOVE IT. it has made life so much easier. I couldn't afford a wireless one though..

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
A few pics from last weekend.

Went to my granparents and my Grandma was showing me her pear tree. Then went for a run and saw the alligator, went to the Braves game...the rain pics are from the braves game too.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:withhomo

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
From a charity golf event. I volunteered to shoot the event. Here's a shot of a friend...He's the owner of a huge cigar shop down in Lancaster (guy's loaded lol). Very friendly and always hooks me up. I thought it was a bad ass shot of him.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:lmao at the dude smokin' his cigar. Looks like a boss:cool:
He definitely is boss...

His cigar shop is one of the most popular in the area. The guy shits $100 bills...

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Man, I would love to get a D40...$600 is bit much at the moment though. Maybe I can talk my fiance into getting me one for my birthday:eek:
600?? D40's are only like 200.00-250.00 used. they don't make them anymore so you gotta find them used. They are starting to get hard to find.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Go Canon :D

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Sounds like I need a change of diet. What's he eatin'?!?! :D
He eats $20's, ****'s out $100's... :D

Good stuff, guys.

Far from perfect and after a handful of tries, here is my attempt at a Ball of Light.

Nice, I like it!

Nice shots as well Timber!

5341 - 5360 of 7789 Posts