Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 7789 Posts

·
BWAL Is My Hero
15,891 Posts
Its just touched up. No HDR. The light was really bad, I couldn't get a consistant shot for the life of me that day so I couldn't set it up for HDR. The clouds were moving to fast. I'd get ALL SUN then no sun, then ALL SUN... You get it. :rolleyes: I just wish I wouldn't have picked up them power lines.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
luckily my wife is in the middle of a photography course so that she can learn how to use our camera better.

Rebel XTi 10mp. to me it's still just point and shoot. to hell with the settings. lol
:lol that's the way I used to be but now I'm really wanted a nice camera and to learn. I have photoshop and understand how to make HDR shots but I don't have the camera :lol Which is a problem ha

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Its just touched up. No HDR. The light was really bad, I couldn't get a consistant shot for the life of me that day so I couldn't set it up for HDR. The clouds were moving to fast. I'd get ALL SUN then no sun, then ALL SUN... You get it. :rolleyes: I just wish I wouldn't have picked up them power lines.
Photoshop em' out!

·
KCCO
14,878 Posts
:lol that's the way I used to be but now I'm really wanted a nice camera and to learn. I have photoshop and understand how to make HDR shots but I don't have the camera :lol Which is a problem ha
i have the camera, just don't know what to do with it. lol

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Nahh... I'll just go get a better picture of that area in the early summer. I have a new spot picked out where I think I can get some awesome shots around the time the sun goes down. :D I never got a chance in the fall because I've been so busy. That shot was taken around August last year.
There's so many spots around here but damn i need a camera :yes

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:lol

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
41 - 60 of 7789 Posts