Modded Mustang Forums banner

7101 - 7120 of 7789 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
So my friends grandfather gifted him his old car since he didnt get to drive it much. Got a good photo shoot in, its a seriously sweet ride.

And a few of his dads car and their dog

·
Registered
1,375 Posts

Crappy phone camera, but the clouds where to beautiful not to snap a shot on my morning run

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Thought I'd give it a go at playing with glass/reflections. Only got 3 out of about 30 that turned out descent.

·
missippi roolz
9,242 Posts
Just picked up a Nikon D5100 and did some testing today using manual mode. I was sort of rushed and it looks like I should have used a lower ISO setting, but I forgot to mess with it. Oh well, next time. Anyway, the pictures are cliche but thats cool because I need to get down the basics before going further.

·
missippi roolz
9,242 Posts
Oh yes I know, I just hadn't gotten a chance to mess with my camera yet and I wanted to test it out some. Had to get to bed soon...

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
Took a pic at work cause I was bored lol

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Wish I'm not traveling as much for work. Have ZERO time right now for my hobby :(

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Wish I'm not traveling as much for work. Have ZERO time right now for my hobby :(

I was just thinking "I haven't seen any pictures from Troy lately"

Damn work and it getting in the way of things that matter!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
^Nice! I like the details in the bugs face, and the detail in the night sky is beautiful :yes

7101 - 7120 of 7789 Posts