Modded Mustang Forums banner

7501 - 7520 of 7789 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Took this at the track Saturday 6-7-14 between rounds.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Playing around in the studio after a big shipment of product

Very nice! I've been trying to do something similar with my girlfriend's brother, but haven't had the chance yet. He's in the National Guard and is in GA training right now, but hopefully in a few weeks I'll have some photos.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

:rockon

Try to not manipulate your photos so much. Too much tweaking will do more harm than good. Notice the halos around your subjects in shots 1, 2, and 3 and how your whites in the first and last photos are gray? Keep it simple, man. Your compositions are good.

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
Very nice! I've been trying to do something similar with my girlfriend's brother, but haven't had the chance yet. He's in the National Guard and is in GA training right now, but hopefully in a few weeks I'll have some photos.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

:rockon

Try to not manipulate your photos so much. Too much tweaking will do more harm than good. Notice the halos around your subjects in shots 1, 2, and 3 and how your whites in the first and last photos are gray? Keep it simple, man. Your compositions are good.
1, 3, and 5 were intended to have the cartoonish/unrealistic effect.

Here's another some for today.

Keep calm and chive on.

Catfish love.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Jet truck from the thrill show at Atco Raceway 6-14-14

·
Registered
243 Posts
Sick photo^^ Nice website too!

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

DSC_4842-Edit by J.M.B2009, on Flickr
Thanks. And thats a badass lookin stang you got there!

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Just another day at the office.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Took these while not even looking through the viewfinder lol, just guessed and shot. Shot at 1/60

Josh rollin by Black03GT, on Flickr

Josh wheelie by Black03GT, on Flickr

Not sure why the wheelie one looks so grainy? I need to go back and edit that one.

7501 - 7520 of 7789 Posts