Modded Mustang Forums banner

7521 - 7540 of 7789 Posts

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Saw this during my lunch break. iPhone photo:

I haven't posted anything in a while. I'm gonna try to carry my camera with me more often like I used to.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
That's what I figured the original photo looked like. The reason it's grainy is because you tried to pull too much detail from the shadows. Add some fill flash when your subject is backlit and you'll get a better result. Still looks good, though!

·
Registered
46 Posts
learning to turn the noise down... thanks bro.

All I can say is WOW. Bet if you did these in HDR the tones of the colors would be awesome.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Great shot!

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Ok, I didn't take these but I did create them.. Does that count?

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
I was bored and decided to try something different editing wise. Not sure how I feel about them lol

Calm by Black03GT, on Flickr

CeeBeeAre by Black03GT, on Flickr

Josh by Black03GT, on Flickr

Wish I could have been able to see what I was shooting on that last one, being that I was driving I wasn't looking through the viewfinder so I didn't know it was that zoomed in

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Just saw this... I shoot RAW. Here's the unedited:

Josh by Black03GT, on Flickr

ISO: 100

f/25.0

1/60

We were doing about 60-65mph
Sick pic dude. I wish you lived near me. Id get you to shoot me doing some staggered stand up wheelies. All I got now is shitty iPhone blur from me going so fast.

·
Registered
205 Posts

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

7521 - 7540 of 7789 Posts