Modded Mustang Forums banner

7741 - 7760 of 7789 Posts

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Good to hear, man. You and the wife doing good? I feel lucky mine hasn't left me after the last few weeks.
Yeah man, we're in a better place now than we've been in our entire 10 year relationship after last year being a super **** tastic. Should see a therapist if you aren't already, even a couple's counselor. If you can find the right one (can take a couple tries), they're really helpful.

if she stuck with you when you owned a cobalt she'll stick with you through anything
:lmao

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
Yeah man, we're in a better place now than we've been in our entire 10 year relationship after last year being a super **** tastic. Should see a therapist if you aren't already, even a couple's counselor. If you can find the right one (can take a couple tries), they're really helpful.

:lmao
That's great, man!

The hospital got me hooked up with a guy last year and I hated it. Only went once and bailed. It was a group thing. A person I work with got me hooked up with a woman who's been very helpful though.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts

I'm hoping that whenever I actually finish restoring my truck this old warehouse is still there, looked like they were beginning to tear it down.
Just get a tow truck to dump it off there for a photoshoot. It'll be a good picture regardless of the condition. Looks like a perfect location for a vehicle on cinder blocks!

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
Hard tail + no seat pad = sweet baby jesus my butthole
too many things on that bike confuse me

you need instagram @Sixpointslow
Wait, yeah. How do you brake? Is there a throttle? Clutch? WTF
Don't ask me. lol. I'm clueless.

It's a show bike. Not tagged or anything.

And nah, I'm too old for the "cool" social media. I did try instagram a few years ago and it pissed me off that I had to crop pictures that weren't meant to be cropped.

7741 - 7760 of 7789 Posts