Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 80 of 7789 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I took this at 'World of Wheels' on friday night. I think its a good shot. lol. And yes they are both 18.

View attachment 20207

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Emay, I think you had a hard choice to chose from. Thats a sweet looking bike.
Bikes are easy and a dime a dozen. That was my third custom involving bulks of my time.. Sport bikes were my thing previous and the first was extremely hard to let go. I got an offer that would be stupid to refuse though. Same thing with that VTX I posted. Was just getting some feelers and the second offer I got was impossible to pass.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Bikes are easy and a dime a dozen. That was my third custom involving bulks of my time.. Sport bikes were my thing previous and the first was extremely hard to let go. I got an offer that would be stupid to refuse though. Same thing with that VTX I posted. Was just getting some feelers and the second offer I got was impossible to pass.
I was looking at getting a busa 1300. But they scare the **** out of me"Bikes". They have so much power. But are fun to ride. My wife is like if you can't keep the four wheeler from rollin, how you going to keep two wheels from flyin out from under ya.

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
They are only dangerous in the hands of dangerous people. I've been down 3 times on the street, once in excess of 60 mph while in a stand up wheelie. Fortunately when I was stupid, I did this stupid stuff in areas where if something went wrong, I had a chance to walk away and didn't put general population at risk. I don't count track crashes as being down, although those experiences made street riding far more safe as your better prepared for the ramifications in your adjustments.

The other two wrecks were not my fault and that's the big thing. People just don't pay attention and your little 450-500 lb bike is no match for 3000 lb cars nor 6000 lb SUV's and soccer mom's..

If you can save the hard riding for the track, buy the busa. If you can't lay off on the street, then don't even risk it. It's not worth it.

·
August 08 ROTM
865 Posts
Pic of my youngest of 3 siberians...supposed to be 30 below wind chills tonight and he loves it!

61 - 80 of 7789 Posts