Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking of a possible upgrade..maybe injectors, throttle body, distributor..i dont have these and i have some work..maybe port and polish my heads and manifold.. i am also looking for some nice interior for my car..i would like to make it a good daily driver and i keep having some problems that are putting me down on my car some..its nothing big but i just want a nice car that runs good ,to where i can spend most my time cleaning it and maintain little thingsi was thinking of purchasing a 2006 mustang saleen and make some payments but put like 12000 down..but i think after completly redoing my car ill be more happy with it...any advice ?

·
Registered
156 Posts
from my personal experience, it's paid off to buy a newer low milage car than it is to keep up on an older car. No matter how clean and fast i can make my car is still wind up happier with a newer one. I can't say i support the 05 body style though. By a termi man :p its cheaper

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
with the cam work you have done, injectors, tb, and distributor would probably help it run a whole lot better... but it's really up to you man. i'm about to buy a 95, so i can't really tell you to go buy a newer one :)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much you buying your 95 for and what does it have done to it ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts