Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Not Banned
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so... i was thinking while walking through shin deep mud... why was the mud so deep and why did we choose to walk through it. i mean, there were a million different routes we could have taken. hell, we could have backtracked a mile and i would have been fine with it if we didn't go through the mud. another patrol pet peeve of mine is wheat fields. there are little mounds everywhere. to give you an idea, these afghans irrigate their fields by making these mounds and creating 3 meter by 3 meter low spots. now these mounds are only about 5" tall but i hate them for some reason. and OMG don't get me started on these grape rows... mud walls 5 feet high and we have to jump over ALL of them... i understand the point of not using the route of least resistance do to possible but improbable ambushes, but ****... i'll post some pics later to show you this gay ****.

what gets on your nerves?

·
I Eat Baby Stangs
3,928 Posts
Well, i work at a shop that tows for the police for things from minor things like registration, to DUI's and accidents. This just happened last night and it bugs me more than anything.

I towed a 2006 Ford Fusion because the driver was DUI of drugs. I towed it around 11:30. Now, we dont stay at the shop. When we're done towing, we go home and go back to sleep, or whatevery you were doing that night. The owner of the Fusion called me at 2:30am to ask how much the bill is going to be, and asks 10 questions about why its so much and why i wont let them get their car right this instant. For god's sake, its ****ing 2:30 in the damn morning. Today she called up crying because she doesnt have enough money to pay for her tow bill, but she has a 2006 Fusion with an aftermarket flip out flat screen head unit. Manage your ****ing money better and dont do stupid ****, and you wont run into these damn problems, you dumbass.

Thanks for posting, i really needed to vent from last night/this morning.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Id rather be were you are then sitting here. I cant wait to be back in, im so ****ing irate and annoyed with my life in Michigan

Theres my pet peave. Boring ass life that is the same thing everyday.

·
Not Banned
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Id rather be were you are then sitting here. I cant wait to be back in, im so ****ing irate and annoyed with my life in Michigan

man, i hear you. i have a feeling its going to take me awhile to get back into civilian mode. i know that just being in garrison after my last deployment, i had that deployment "itch." i just HAD to go back to afghanistan or i'd lose my mind.

when are you joining back up?

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Turned in my papers already. I should have an answer as to when in a week or so. Hopefully ill be out by the summer.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Pretty good. Same right now, its winter time so we cant get it out to the shop to get the stripes on. Its all put together, it just needs Stripes and to be touched up and its done!

·
Registered
728 Posts

not to be a d!ck but get a girlfriend and move out of michigan, ride a bike cross country, you don't know what you're missing

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Ive been across the country I know what im missing but thanks. Girlfriends are pretty hard to come by when you live in a town of 600 people all of which you know, thats the nearest town too. My actual township/village only has about 100 people

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
LOL Im not sure.

I wish I had his money tho, buy a bike then swing a girl friend and drive cross country.

I guess these days you can just quit your job and go cross country :lol

And I wonder if he has ever even been to Michigan. I love Michigan, best scenery out of any state I have ever been to. Only other state I would move to is back to Central Florida or where ever the Navy sends me once im back in.

·
Registered
728 Posts
And I wonder if he has ever even been to Michigan. I love Michigan, best scenery out of any state I have ever been to. Only other state I would move to is back to Central Florida or where ever the Navy sends me once im back in.
I can't lie to you you never been there, the only impression I got is Flint Michigan and poverty galore, my neighbor was from Michigan and he hated it, it's a industrial waste land with huge crime rates.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
I can't lie to you you never been there, the only impression I got is Flint Michigan and poverty galore, my neighbor was from Michigan and he hated it, it's a industrial waste land with huge crime rates.
Flint is 4 hours south of me. Southern Michigan is a hell hole. Northern Michigan is amazing.
Hah, when i went to Michigan I didn't see **** worth going back for.

Great lakes? Macinac Island? eh.
Macinaw island is ok, I live not to far from it. Its great up in Northern Michigan, crime rates are virtually zero and thousands of acres of pine and maple forests.

If I was from flint im sure I would hate Michigan too. But we are in like another country up here, you cant compare southern to Northern Michigan.

·
Registered
188 Posts
my pet peeve was when we would pick up grunts that had been slogging through muddy wheat fields, and jumping over 5 foot grape walls and got my bird all muddy on the inside.... and boogers that stick to my fingerand won't flip off...

J/K man.. stay safe! Post up some pics when you get a chance!

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Speaking of things being harder than they need to be and taking the path of least resistance. How is the ordering coming along for your build?

I kid, I kid... Keep your head down and come home safe. Appreciate you effort over there and happy to listen to your rants if it helps chill you out some.

·
101FNG IS MY MASTER! I LOVE HIM 4EVER!
10,946 Posts
what gets on my nerves is when the man i love is a bajillion miles around the world and having to wade through mud and over walls when he should be at home in bed while i make him a sammich and take care of him and we take our boy fishing and work on the car and take long walks on the beach ..... but instead your muddy and im in bed alone :( ....... That and when i wake up to repetitive kicks in the head by a toddler because i have noone to help me wedge him down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL but all these will soon be solved as well as your mud wading problem. I have another problem but we have discussed this and come up with a solution. At least your going to come home with nice big leg muscles for me to rub on.

As far as you going into civilian mode i think its going to be a semi easy transition with me there to help you. At least i hope so. I know this deployment has been a lot different than the last one and i hope it quenched your thirst and i can fill the rest of your needs.

·
-ironic user title-
2,861 Posts
Long walks on the beach, eh? :shiftyeyes

Did I mention to you that I'm moving back to the coastline? :p
:shiftyeyes

Doing the same thing, everyday, with lazy ass people who do the least amount of work possible irritates me.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts