1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
I have their shaved cobra spoiler. I love it. Fits great and looks good!

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
same here. haven;t heard any bad really

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
i want one of those shaved rear bumpers too

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
I've debated it but idk

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Plus I already have the spoiler no lookin to duplicate a termi ya know.

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
I mean if you really wanted the letters, just buy the stick on letters from AM and measure them out and stick them on. But I'm going with the bullitt look, 2000 cobra r hood, spoiler delete, etc. May put the GT bumper back on.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I think it's pretty pricey. And I don't like the idea of the bezels and chin being part of the bumper. I think that having them separate defines the look better. Check out Ebay for a painted 03/04, they're cheaper and I think they come with the bezels and fogs, so you'll have to come up with the chin.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
idk im just scared of ebay **** haha

·
Registered
255 Posts
I hear you, just have to be cautious of what you buy. Lots of guys have gone that route and it seems that they're all happy with it.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
That's what feedback is for...

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Folks, I have this ABC bumper and got it a few months ago. However, I decided to use my '99/'01 Cobra bumper instead.

The bumper is made of urethane and the lip spoiler is molded into the bottom. Also, the bezels are molded in as well. The bumper is made in Canada and it's a pretty good piece and rugged. ABC does provide extra material so you can trim the bumper to fit your car - some extra edging on the wheel well. Though, you could leave it as is.

Now, I paid $550 to have it shipped. Yes, it's a bit pricey. But, you have to factor in the lip spoiler and bezels. Plus I also bought the fog light mounts which are heavy-duty and much stronger than the factory. The inlet holes for brake ducting are much deeper than the factory bezels as well.

If you like, I can throw up some pics. I haven't seen any other pics on the Internet. BTW, the bumper is still brand new, in primer and ready to go. So, I'm selling it and it will be shipped for free via Greyhound in the 48 states. PM if interested.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Doesn't Rockauto have the same bumpers but mucho cheaper? I started a thread with them to make sure the bumper was actually 'blank' no 'MUSTANG' letters. Looks like you can get the GT:

Cobra front ($120)

...thought I saw a rear shaved bumper as well for the cobra but not seeing it now...
or a V6 rear:

good prices imo

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Throw some pics up

1 - 20 of 38 Posts