Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ordered my Stall converter today! It is an Edge Pro series with a 3.5k stall! Talked to Andre(the owner) guy knows his ****! Dude is really cool to talk to and guarantees his work or a 100% refund! So far I am happy but the stall wont be in for a few months...lack of money and winter is a month away!

I am stoked! should work great with my spring setup and hoping for 11's!!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i cant say....i know weird but he told me not to say.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha what about 150more rwhp?

·
Registered
634 Posts
So I ordered my Stall converter today! It is an Edge Pro series with a 3.5k stall! Talked to Andre(the owner) guy knows his ****! Dude is really cool to talk to and guarantees his work or a 100% refund! So far I am happy but the stall wont be in for a few months...lack of money and winter is a month away!

I am stoked! should work great with my spring setup and hoping for 11's!!

Stall converter????

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah nitrous? That's something that's not on your sig. ;)
naw a added pulley...:D

Stall converter????
yeah its an automatic think. Stalls your RPMs higher off the line and all kinda of other things with lock up.

hope for the best for you, i hope you plan on getting axles :( can't wait to see the new numbers:D i thought about nitrous and stuff but i think i am gonna save up for something that spins:cool:

naw man my stock rear end will be fine I hope. Its an auto so easier on the rear end. I am hoping for 370 to 380 rwhp

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
how much are you going to spray? without cams you on a 150 pill autos ususally not any faster than a low 12... just depends on how much you spray and if you hook..and if its only 18s and drag radials your gonna need some luck lol..... but congrats on the stall...and unless you got the converter for free its not going to matter the price you paid for it lol...

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah a procharger P1sc with a 3 core intercooler, with a 3.6 pulley(10psi), Big Red Race release valve, BA2600 MAF SCT, and the Edge 3500 stall converter Pro series!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes tires...umm I am on Nitto 555s....I need a drag radial or slick i know :( but no money for that

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
get some tires that will give a little spin.. if you hook TOO good off the line something WILL give.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
get some tires that will give a little spin.. if you hook TOO good off the line something WILL give.
idk the auto with the stall wont be line a manual off the line. Its a 3.5k stall not droppping at 4.5 to 5k like some 5 speed guys do.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
hmmmmmm true dat!!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
his rear end will be just fine... mine still just fine and i leave off a transbrake on the bottle... ok on drag radials it should do a low 12.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i am hoping on 10psi, the stall, 4:10s, and tires a high 11

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm gonna have to be on a nice cool day... but its possible i mean hell never know with cars lol...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts