Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So got into a little fender bender....sh!t happens i guess.. So, my front end overall isn't bad at all, not even a cracked, couple scratches but thats about it. The thing is, my passenger headlight is loose, no bigge easy fix. The hood on the hand, is latched and closed, but yet the hood isn't sitting flush. drivers side is pretty close to even and the passenger side is about 2inches higher than the fender. i can't get the damn hood open to work on it. pulled the hood release and nothing. how can i get this damn thing open!!!? thanks fellas.
\
will post pics, once i figure it out

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
656 Posts
pull the latch and hold it while someone else jerks up and down on the hood..lol they may have to sit on it and bounce a little bit

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I got it open. Thing is the latch was bent I tried to level it back out. I think the main problem are the hood hinges. There was a color difference on drivers side hinge. Where bolts are. So I'm assume the hinge shifted with impact. The passenger side Didn't move. Leads me to believe the passenger hinge got bent which in turn makes my hood lay the way it is. Still having trouble latching hood ill beat it around tomorrow. Just wondering if I'm on the right track with This bent hinge being my problem.... any ideas?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts