Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got in a small accident :mad:and will be getting the front bumber replaced. Need some opinions...keep it stock or go with something else?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the link...how do you think a saleen would look?

·
MM's Resident Ginger
2,991 Posts
oh noes Rico what did you do? :( I dunno if i'd go to crazy on a bullit

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone. I am leaning towards stock but since I do plan on keeping this car I think I might try something different.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I say stock. Or if you have too much of an inkling to go aftermarket, I REALLY wanted the Roush bumper without the chin spoiler. That looks slick. Or that one bumper that looks like the gt500 bumper but doesnt have the change in grille. That'd be cool. I guess I'm a fan of rounded bumpers with fog lights.

·
Registered
978 Posts
sounds like your itching to change it from the stock look. im sure it will look good whatever you decide. i like the saleen bumper myself (garage) and the roush looks sick too. but the bullitt has a nice one too so its all up to you. whatever will make you happy that is what its all about right???

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes your right but I like having other opinions ...especially from the people here. Thanks Peeps

·
Registered
623 Posts
If your going to trade it in then keep it stock but if your going to keep it, then enjoy the car, make it the way YOU want it. Personally, I like the Saleen front end w/ carbon fiber.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Stock.

What happened man? Is it bad? Do you have pics? Was it your fault? Is there any other damage? Do you need me to hold you closely and whisper sweet nothings in your ear? Do you like to watch movies about gladiators? Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts