Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, I was in a little accident friday morning. Im fine, but the cars not. it was just a little fender bender, but my brand new bumper got torn to pieces, all of the lights shattered, the header panel broken, the bumper reinforcement dented in, the hood latch is bent down, the hood is cracked a little, and the mustang emblem is completely broken off. The worst part of it all is the air bags went off. Apparently that is gonna be the most money. So any clue on how much this is all gonna cost? I just need the car running at the moment so im not taking the bus to school.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Check Ebay and Craigslist for airbags. You can find them cheap. I sold mine off for $50 bucks.

·
Registered
134 Posts
i just got in a front end accident in january. it really sucks man, im right there with ya. mine was in my 1989 taurus SHO. and thats what lead my to buy a new mustang!

i would be careful with the insurance, if you claim it, your rates are gonna skyrocket, and you might not get alot for the car. and since the airbags went off, it will for sure be totaled.

i would go to pull apart (pick -n - pull i think its called now?) and just look around for the same body style and get replacements. its cheap there

and get some pics up, it always helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts