Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad:Just a question, I was hit today on the driver side back quarter panel by another car and the whole back side of the car seems to "duck tail" any ideas?

·
Registered
922 Posts
what do you mean it seems to duck tail?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea they have to prove she ran the red light but yet the cop gave her a ticket for causing a accident.it feels like the whole back of the car wants to wonder left and right

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its funny too because she told the cop she wasnt going that fast ha!! how fast would you have to be going to bend a frame?

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
Don't drive your car anymore until you get if fixed!!!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
...how fast would you have to be going to bend a frame?
not fast at all bro, just takes a hit in the right place, like my wreck had very little frame damage and it was head on into a wall at about 50, but i have seen, like in your case, 20mph into the rear quater will take out the suspension and bend the frame back there. and as stated dont drive your car till you get it fixed, can do more damage.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nah its hasnt been driven since, but yea she IS paying it. the frame doesnt look bent but the suspension is fu*****

·
3,156 Posts
That doesn't look that bad... are you sure your suspension is f'ed up? It just looks like body damage.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah the suspension needs work. one of the 4 link bars is bent. the rear axle is also shifted about 1/4 inch to the passenger side.

·
3,156 Posts
Yeah the suspension needs work. one of the 4 link bars is bent. the rear axle is also shifted about 1/4 inch to the passenger side.
Ouch! She must have hit you harder that it appears.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah, it spun the car a whole 360 across an intersection. Should be fixable though, no frame damage.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts