·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol... i no man, they talk way to damn much

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Well, atleast you had the weight advantage. I had PLENTY of traction with Blake in the back seat. That's the first time I've heard the car on video off the bottle..... It kills me that the Flowmasters sound good outside of the car, but they sound like ass on the inside.

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya man that thing sounds sick.. we definitely got to get a group of us one weekend and grill out

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
And whos says flows don't sound good! Good work guys Im going to drag my ass down there when my cousin gets out of the service and ships his cobra home.

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
And whos says flows don't sound good! Good work guys Im going to drag my ass down there when my cousin gets out of the service and ships his cobra home.
That's gonna be a good drive. Let me know when you're 3/4 of the way here and I'll get us some steaks. (or hamburgers)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Oh it's fine I was going back and fourth from Ohio to Ga every weekened straight for 2 months lol my car racked up the miles. We will come thundering down in his 98SVT and my 99, nothing better than getting her out on the freeway!

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
nice vid guys

·
Registered
971 Posts
AC's car sounds real nice, gotta love flows ;)

·
Registered
910 Posts
heh when AC hit it...it was like you were standing still. nice cars.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts