Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well.. anything i have is for sell for the right price.. i was gonna see if he wanted to sell it. lol. a non advertised sale... ha

·
Registered
867 Posts
im tryin to get ahold of ac.. no pm options on him for me... is your car for sell>?
Last I read he was putting a BBC in his car. The engine might be for sale after he pulls it off but I'd bet that'd be a long time. Just because he'll be doing research forever to make sure he's doing the swap as perfectly as possible before he pulls his current engine.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
people knock on our door atleast twice a week asking if any of our cars are for sale.. it's annoying as **** lol

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
You can find me on mafia-motorsports.com or bayareamusclecar.com

Like you said, anything is for sale for the right price, but the right price is pretty high for the 03.

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Adam - glad we talked. The K5 is getting a 454HO with a 150 or 200 shot.

To hell with a small block, they're for the masses - I'm a gunslinger.
Sounds like a damn good plan to me. The BB is not that much more expensive than a big cube small block and the TQ is there with the BB.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Sounds like a damn good plan to me. The BB is not that much more expensive than a big cube small block and the TQ is there with the BB.
454HO = 425hp and 500 lb/ft tq. All forged, so a 200 shot will be candy. I've already reserved my vanity plate. Many a 'muscle car' will read it with a good view of my tail-gate.

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
454HO = 425hp and 500 lb/ft tq. All forged, so a 200 shot will be candy. I've already reserved my vanity plate. Many a 'muscle car' will read it with a good view of my tail-gate.
Yeah, 500 ft.lbs. @ 3000 RPM's would make most people vomit. Don't be spreading the BB love around much on this board. There will be some very pissed off jr. high kids.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Yeah, 500 ft.lbs. @ 3000 RPM's would make most people vomit. Don't be spreading the BB love around much on this board. There will be some very pissed off jr. high kids.
**** them. Project Blazer is still what it was intended to be when I sold the 'Stang and bought a Chevy to mop up Mustangs. Let them explain it to their girlfriends. If they have one.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
people knock on our door atleast twice a week asking if any of our cars are for sale.. it's annoying as **** lol
my frinds got an 02 civc in her driveway with a blown head gasket and no plates......

2 random mexicans have left notes on her car, rang her doorbell, and even gone as far as to waiting down her block to approach her about the sale of her car as she's leaving.

It's been getting to the point of harrassment for her to sell them the car. Some people are just down right rude

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
so whats the right price?
Considering everything that has been done, I am going to have to say that a peron would have to show me about 20K just to get me thinking. Regardless of whether it's worth that much or not, it's worth it to me and it couldn't be built for that price.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah... i dont even know the mods... i was really considering drgns car and i figured i would check the price on yours before i threw money towards anyone...

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
yeah... i dont even know the mods... i was really considering drgns car and i figured i would check the price on yours before i threw money towards anyone...
It's a fully built 2V- you can check out all the other threads on here to get details or e-mail me at [email protected]. I just put a brand new rearend in the car- Detroit true-trac, Moser 31 spline axles, hardened lugs, all new bearings, and 3.73 gears. Nothing was used from the stock rearend other than the casing. The car has CobraR wheels wrapped in Nitto 315/35/17's out back. The tranny is stock, but I have a spare that wil go with the car if it is sold. It has a Spec Stage 2 clutch, Steeda full length subframe connectors, Steeda drop springs, and I'm sure there's plenty more I'm forgetting. As far as the car goes, it is a 2003 GT with all the options- leather, power, 6disc, yada, yada, yada. It currently has a Cobra R 2-1/2" cowl hood and the rear spoiler is off. However, the stock hood and spoiler are in te garage and will go with the car. I also have a massive supply of replacement parts that will stay with the car as well.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
my frinds got an 02 civc in her driveway with a blown head gasket and no plates......

2 random mexicans have left notes on her car, rang her doorbell, and even gone as far as to waiting down her block to approach her about the sale of her car as she's leaving.

It's been getting to the point of harrassment for her to sell them the car. Some people are just down right rude
yeah dude.. yesterday some dude came and rang the doorbell (i was asleep so i didn't know anybody was here) and when nobody answered he walked around the back of the house where my sister was at all by herself and asked if 2 of our crown vics were for sale.. she said no so this guy starts walking around our garages looking at all of our other cars and pointing asking if each of them were for sale..

people piss me off.. does this look like a ****ing car dealership? ok don't answer that..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts