Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
too much going on all together on the car.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I like the illusion on the hood, from far it looks like just flames
Then as you come up close you see skulls .
Maybe a diff. Rim type will make it stand out some more.
Anyway always good to see something different
Very eccentric.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the illusion on the hood, from far it looks like just flames
Then as you come up close you see skulls .
Maybe a diff. Rim type will make it stand out some more.
Anyway always good to see something different
Very eccentric.
Thanks. Looking to hit up the track this week (on vacation) and put my track tires on. When I changed the tires I definitely like them more than the black bullitts. I think you may be right:

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
take off the stickers on the windshield/rear 1/4 and you have a clean car, they are the only thing (for me) killing it.

also, i think its the bulitts that ruin it, because with the bigs and littles it looks like da tatas.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
take off the stickers on the windshield/rear 1/4 and you have a clean car, they are the only thing (for me) killing it.

also, i think its the bulitts that ruin it, because with the bigs and littles it looks like da tatas.
this^

I usually dont like sculls but I really like that. But all the black accents on the car really throws the mind everywhere because there is no theme to the car (ive been there so I know).

Remove the side stripes and decals (rice) and paint match the front and rear bumpers and that car will be sex!

Little is more. :yes

p.s. A bigger rear wheel would look better because it dosent have the same appeal as a drag rim.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the feedback. Agree I could to take a step back and look at it differently with the added changes I've been making lately..............

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
THANK YOU.
dont make me drive to your house and steal them in the middle of the night...:shiftyeyes
(we live in the same state, i can actually do this you know :shiftyeyes)

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
I wanna see an underhood shot. :yes

I still can't make up my mind about your car looks wise. Been staring at it since this thread went up.... part of me likes the stripes on the hood... part of me wishes the artwork on the stripes went all the way up to the end of the stripe... overall.. I don't think I would do it to my car, but I think I'm liking how it fits on your car... and I LOVE that hood itself, I love cowls.... I like your wheels and overall color scheme. Not a fan of those mirrors. The only thing I would reconsider is the windshield banner and the black side stripe.... either remove it, or change it somehow... it doesn't flow right with the also-black side scoop, for me... if not remove it... extend the front of it, lengthening it, so that the point ends on the front fender, say just under the GT badge? And is it just me or is it just the pictures here, but your hood does not look color matched very well to the rest of the car. Also, the black behind the rear wheels... not the lower valance part, but the part that rises up along the fender lip, I think would look better if it were the factory silver? That part, looking at your car from the side, jumps out at me like a sore thumb.

Overall, I'm digging the direction you've taken with your ride though man.... very individual and one of a kind. It's a strange thing for me looking at your Mustang... so many things on your car, for me, individually, are not to my tastes, but the overall look is badass and not ricey or tasteless. :yes

I would also love to hear how she sounds :yes

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. Agree I could to take a step back and look at it differently with the added changes I've been making lately..............
This abomination...

After I got the rims and lowered it I realized I didn't need all the cosmetics to standout.

After

·
Registered
760 Posts

[/QUOTE]

Freaking amazing looking car with the big and littles man. Keep it this way and throw away the other wheels and tires.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts