Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about the intake system. If its good or not looks to work great, but working it way differnet from looking good.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
looks the same as all the other carb to fi intakes, ill give you 75 dollars

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
what's the lower intake?

I had a spyder efi with a supervic intake and it was an awesome intake.
These intakes are killer turbo cars

·
Registered
182 Posts
looks to me like an edelbrock victor efi with a power elbow...much like my setup, e3seans setup, and a few others. i don't know how much benefit you would see by only replacing your stock intake with that one on an otherwise stock motor. what other mods have u done? also, what is the price on this kit, you may be able to piece together a better, bigger kit for cheaper. Just some food for thought. i really like mine so far and yes it does look killer. not tryin to jack your thread but here's my setup to give you an idea of what it looks like installed.

·
Registered
182 Posts
are you asking me or the op? mine is canfield 195's, jay allen custom grind cam, edelbrock super vic efi intake, power elbow, comp cams 1.6 rr's, accufab 90mm tb, anderson powerpipe, pmas 97mm mass air, frpp 30lb injectors, walbro 280lph fuel pump...the list goes on and on. hope that question was directed to me.

im still wondering what the op's got goin on with his motor. i don't know if this intake would serve any benefit w/o supporting heads and cam mods.

·
Atomized
1,397 Posts
i'd buy it just cause it has a name like huricane. Makes me think i'll have whirling durbish of intake charge ha ha...... Those intakes are the **** with nitrous cause you can just use a carb plate for a wet kit and the intakes are wet intakes designed to flow fuel so no puddling issues.. So basicly go big or go home

1 - 15 of 15 Posts