Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok i found out how to adjust them. Now my question is how high/low should they be adjusted at and at what angle?

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
I just got a HID conversion kit in my stock housing. If its like the stock, there should be a Allen Wrench slot on the top of the headlights for adjusting the beam up and down.

I have been playing with them. My High/Low beams seem to be backwards with this HID kit. Its the Bi-Xenon so the bulb moves, mabey thats the reason :dunno

Theres not really a definate where they should be pointing. To adjust mine, i got the car parked about 5-10 feet from a flat wall, and marked out some points for adjusting them. Its a pita, cause my high.low is backwards. :mad: Guess thats what I get for buying a overseas HID conversion :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
dude if your high low is backwards, just reverse the two positive charge wires in the harnes. there should be three wires, ground, lowbeam pos and high beam pos. switch the two pos wires and it will reverse teh high low settings.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Its now that, its a issue with the bulbs moving backwards and fowards in the housing. Our stock headlights were not designed for a bi-xenon HID bulb. Therefore the beam patterns are off when it comes to them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts