Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you guys getting a huge and annoying advertisement every time you click on this?

This is complete BS.

Reactions: dr.gonzo!

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
i'm not but i'm using ublock origin

can you post a screenshot?

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

nevermind i disabled it and what the ****

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Are you guys getting a huge and annoying advertisement every time you click on this?

This is complete BS.
Use this adblocker. Seriously, it's amazing and isn't bought out by some corporation that lets certain ads through or collect data on you. I know that sounds like BS, but @BWAL can confirm:

For chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm?hl=en

For firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/

For explorer: (download chrome or firefox, what is this, 1994?)

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
true

iirc a guy created a program called ublock and sold it to a company that ruined it/took advantage of its users, then the original creator created ublock origin to bring it back to its..... origin

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
This **** if on phone with no ad blocker. Click off it but comes back 3 more times to make sure you seen it.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Gotta

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Get those

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Views man

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
well we can either wait 27 hours for it to hopefully go away, or i can file a support ticket with autoguide and they can come back in 3 months saying they don't see it

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It just doesn't pop up. The people who run this site put it here.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Only seeing it here and not SVTP or the mustang 6 forum.

I just added u block on my ****.

So now I have ad block, ad block plus and Ublock origin.

Come and get me ****ers.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
caused the death of MM sadly

1 - 18 of 18 Posts