Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some info and all help will be gratefully appreciated.I have a 91 fox and new to the sn95's and not quite sure what to look for on these cars ON SALE FIRM PRICE !!! 1994 MUSTANG COBRA CLONE here is the link and tell me what you think and and what things to look for ie: rust, suspension, trans etc etc. Thanks guys

·
Registered
176 Posts
look for all the usual stuff. shake the front end down, listen for any ticks from the engine, take it for a drive and beat it a little or a lot if they arent with you ha. listen or feel for the synchros goin out. if you live in a high traffic area especially feel for the 1st-2nd synchro. really just the usuall stuff. plus its a dealer and they all try to rip people off so im sure there is something wrong somewhere. you will find it eventually.

·
Registered
594 Posts
That's a weak cobra clone IMO..

No engine work, wrong wheels, wrong hood for the year, and that paint is terrible on the fender..

I would offer 3k TOPS...even less if you find more problems with it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the tip guys i know its a weak cobra clone, but i would eventually get the right rims, have the fender painted and such, I dont mind the engine being stock, i have a typhoon intake, and 3:73 gears. I dint have a house or a garge to do work on my 91 so im lookin for a mustangs that wont need as much as what i got going on, meaning the car is in primer,new brakes front and rear, tires,fuel filter, just a better starting point of what i have now.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
take it for a drive and beat it a little or a lot if they arent with you ha. listen or feel for the synchros goin out. if you live in a high traffic area especially feel for the 1st-2nd synchro.
How do you go about doing this, what sound am i suppose to listen too? thanks

·
Registered
317 Posts
Even the fender snakes are facing the wrong way, more money off the top. Time to lowball the dealer and his "special deal".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts