Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hay im new here i just got a 93 mustang gt i was wondering if anyone has an opinion on the best high flow converters any advice would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
i was running an off road h pipe on a 12 sec 5.0 and i switched to a bbk h pipe with hi flow convertors and when i returned to the track i was turning identical times as before, the only difference was that the car wasn't as loud

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
start saving.....i would rather put my money into something else

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ya i wouldnt mind the car a little quieter police seem to notice it a little more the way it is. it has an x pipe flowmasters and dumps id rather put money into something else too but id also like to pull in to emmissions with as little pre adjusting as possible i was looking at mor flo cats or magnaflo was hopeing someone could possibly suggest their favorite brand the mor flo have pre cats built in thought that might be a plus i hate emmissions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps thanks for getting bact to me

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
put a small gap in the exhaust somewhere, you will pass every time

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
put a small gap in the exhaust somewhere, you will pass every time
Really? I thought they check for exhaust leaks before doing an inspection

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well even if they miss an exhaust leak they probly will notice theres no cats i know i could take a chance and maby they wont notice but id just like to have them just less crap to deal with every year becides i dont mind buying them

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Really? I thought they check for exhaust leaks before doing an inspection
not when they did mine, but if you have the money to spend go for it

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
I mean if you are looking for good high flow cats so you can have it done the right way the first time. I would snag a jegs magazine and get the Magnaflow Cats. Those are awsome. I had them on my old GT with 2 1/2 straight pipes... Freak awsome

1 - 12 of 12 Posts