Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title suggest I have seen the aeroforce guage on american muscle. It seems that it has a variety of functions but it also says some may vary. I was wondering if anyone has used this on their New edge v6 and what functions were you able to use?

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
The AeroForce gauges are awesome to have in any year Mustang. For your New Edge v6, you'll be able to read all of the parameters listed on our site, except just a few that don't apply for you Mustang.

Parameters that won't apply:
-Transmission temp
-Manifold psi (boost/vacuum)
-Battery Temp
-Air Flow Rate into engine
-Wastegate Soleniod duty cycle (%)
-Transmission slip
-Brake Pressure
-Brake Booster Travel
-Steering Angle
-Lateral G's (not sure about this one)

Everything else listed on our site should apply to your factory PCM. Of course, the AeroForce interceptor does take two inputs if you want to hook up a boost gauge or wideband, etc. Plus, it has the ability to read DTC's too.

Hope this info helps clear things up!

Shane

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
How accurate is the aeroforce gauge? Seems like it would be an estimate compared to individual gauges since most other specific gauges are tapped into certain systems. How accurate will it read coming off the OBDII plug?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Both gauges will be as accurate as the pcm reporting. They only take the numbers from the pcm and report them in digital format that is readable to us, so any sensor that goes through the pcm and reports will have the same accuracy with these gauges as it would with any one single gauge, sense the source of the info is the same.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I like that ultragauge but the aeroforce actually fits in a guage holder and can act as a shiftlight. More convenient for me. Also, since i cannot for the life of me find out why my speedo doesnt work. I use my gps as a speedometer and that would just be too many things stuck to my windshield. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts