Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen in my recent 5.0 magazine that Anderson Ford Motorsports is now making a "power pipe" for the 05-09 vortech/paxton owners, I believe they are also working on one for the prochargers too. They are advertising two forms of the power pipe. One is for the non cooled crowd and then one for the air to air guys. It claims to increase boost by 1-3 psi. Is that safe for a non cooled guy? I honestly dont see how it could be? Isnt it the same as just throwing on a 10lb pulley on a non cooled unit? I would not feel safe with a cooler at that PSI. Tell me what expirience you guys have had with these in the past or your thoughts on them? I think I will just get an air to air and 10lb pulley.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I havent seen a replacement intake for the paxton/vortech.. I dont see how it would increase the boost.. I am interested in seeing the design of the intake to see it it differs from the stock.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I saw that same article as well. Im curious about what it really does with actual owners and not something a shop did for the hell of it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts