Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know of a website that shows how to install different types of gauges except for oil and water temperature and oil pressure i want to install a air fuel gauge but dnt knw how and wat aftermarket gauges should i install first that r important

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Don't waist your time on a narrow band Air/Fuel. Its just a light show.Got with a Wide band or don't do it at all.And the Gauge if purchased new should come with directions.

P.S If still interested in a PI Intake i have a Set of PI Intake Gaskets now as well

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I only have a cold air intake and a tornado fuel saver I had gauges already installed but I need to replace them cuz there not working I have oil and water temperature and oil pressure are those good gauges 2 start off with I need to get my water temperature fixed or have a new one put in cuz I don't know if my car is heating up cuz the stock temperature gauge in my cluster isn't working the needle doesn't move

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
i would say you don't need Gauges considering its stock or the tornado fuel saver lol...

I would fix what you have but its always nice to have water temp, oil press, and volts i would say there the 3 basic must have gauges...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok that sounds good so I dnt need oil temperature I am planning on doing stuff to my car but it gets so expensive and its hard times right now u know I'm still interested with the pi manifold how much extra is it for the gaskets

1 - 7 of 7 Posts