H&R ss springs.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
worry bout the roll bar when you break into the 11's bro... get your springs

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
:withhomo, with a roll bar, to race it you would need a 4pt harness, that is if the track follows the NHRA rule book, not sure about IHRA

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
need a roll bar??? if not, then why waste money, especially if you wont need it or wont need it for a while.

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
What is up with all these guys wanting roll bars and harness in there cars when there not needed?>

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
:dunno maybe they will buy it, not want it, and sell it to me for dirt cheap. altho i will need more than just a 4-point.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Lol you know I was recently thinking about just for the added safety in the event of a wreck...but... Na...chances are small I'd roll my car... Ill wait till I break in the 11's and get a 6 point

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I need one @ 13.49. :(

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Convertibles require them at 13.49. So if I want to run at any NHRA track, I mist put a 6point in my car. :(

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Well I'm going along with these guys and saying get the springs. I thought about getting racing seats, harnesses and 4 pt, but then I figured all that money could go towards more useful mods. If I get racing seats I'll just make sure they will work with my factory belts.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Damn M.P.... That blows...I always wandered if they're was some law like that for convertibles... **** remember back in the day when nascar was running convertibles? That was a trip...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts