Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a garage sale and they had a auto meter pro-comp ultra light 2 1/2 gauge so i grabbed it. My question is can you use it on a stock 5.0, is it worth it?? or should i just sell it online and make a few bucks?

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was 5$ so it wont be a waste either way, he had a tranny temp gauge but it looked a little beat so i passed.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
if its just an a/f gauge, i'd sell it. if its a wideband, then sweet deal and it would be up to you to put it on or not

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its just a guage. i seen it was 62$ on summit

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
if you hook up a wide band o2 sensor it will work, other wise its just a row of pretty lights goin around

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just replace the o2 with a wideband o2 and run the wires, and im good? I mean is there really a point to have it with no turbo or s/c.

and yes my name is turbofoxbody and i dont have a turbo. :yes

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
just replace the o2 with a wideband o2 and run the wires, and im good? I mean is there really a point to have it with no turbo or s/c.

and yes my name is turbofoxbody and i dont have a turbo. :yes
hahah I was going to say... well if you actually owned a turbo car you could use it :D

anyways no you need your narrow band o2 sensors still so you'd have a bung welded elsewhere on the exhaust system. I wouldn't waste my time with it on a stock car honestly so just sell it since we all know you'll never go turbo... or you could keep it and use it with your powerdyne

1 - 10 of 10 Posts