Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Giving her that O face
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay well I own a 2010 Mustang Gt and I had the cloth manual seats.. I picked up a set of 2011 Mustang Gt seats and the driver is a auto seat.. My airbag light has been on since I installed the seats.. I checked and rechecked the connections... What could the problem be or is this a problem that ill have to live with? ImageUploadedByAutoguide1354883392.266297.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
I guess the sensors are not calibrated for the airbag.

·
Giving her that O face
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Count the blinks when I turn the car on?

It's on, than blinks off than back on

Count the blinks when I turn the key to the on position without turning it over?

Its on, than blinks off than back on

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
190 Posts
If you didn't disconnect the battery before you removed your seat, your air bag diagnostic module has been tripped, and may need to be reset. ONce you determine the air bag code you are getting, see:
http://www.airbagsolutions.com/docs/codes/f/a.pdf

You can google turing air bag light off. It is simple for 2009, but I'm not sure about 2010 and up. I had to take my 2011 to the ford dealer to shut off my light, as I installed Corbeaus and they do not have air bag sensors, even after I installed an air bag resistor.

·
gtscrewd
5,228 Posts
try makeing sure all your conections are good and unhook the battery for a few

·
Registered
13,626 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but along with the resistor, it might be that you have to connect the passenger side air bladder and driver and passenger side seat rail position sensor get the aibag light to go off
Lol, wut?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts