Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post up my recent experience with American Muscle. I had ordered their 03/04 cobra conversion kit. Since I am in Canada, it had to go through a parcel service at the border.

I got all the parts home and everything looked great. I cant say enough good things about the quality of the parts.

I had noticed I was missing a part, and had PM'd Alex to see if he could help me track it down. He was more than helpful and was ready/willing to do everything he could to help figure out what had went wrong.

In the end, it was the parcel service who had missed a package, and we got it all sorted out. Even though it wasn't a mistake on his end, he went above and beyond in my books to make sure I was happy and that I had all my parts. This is the kind of support and customer service you just don't see these days.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Just wanted to post up my recent experience with American Muscle. I had ordered their 03/04 cobra conversion kit. Since I am in Canada, it had to go through a parcel service at the border.

I got all the parts home and everything looked great. I cant say enough good things about the quality of the parts.

I had noticed I was missing a part, and had PM'd Alex to see if he could help me track it down. He was more than helpful and was ready/willing to do everything he could to help figure out what had went wrong.

In the end, it was the parcel service who had missed a package, and we got it all sorted out. Even though it wasn't a mistake on his end, he went above and beyond in my books to make sure I was happy and that I had all my parts. This is the kind of support and customer service you just don't see these days.

Thanks again!

Hey Janz99,

Thanks for taking the time to have this posted up and I'm relaly happy to hear that they we're able to have the missing part located! Sorry to jump the gun on getting a replacement sent out! The last thing I want to do is have the car in pieces waiting for missing parts!

If there's absolutely anything else I can ever help out with please don't hesitate to let me know, I'm always around to help out whenever I can!

Alex

1 - 3 of 3 Posts