Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AMAlexLazarus has been great. I have ordered several things from them in the past, and if there has ever been an issue with something, they made it right.

I just got my wheels and tires yesterday and put them on. I am VERY pleased with them.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
AMAlexLazarus has been great. I have ordered several things from them in the past, and if there has ever been an issue with something, they made it right.

I just got my wheels and tires yesterday and put them on. I am VERY pleased with them.

Great! Thank you for the kind words. Alex has been great and I'm glad to hear you guys are enjoying his presence. I'll make sure he sees this thread!

Feel free to hit us up anytime you have a question or need some assistance! We're always happy to help.

-Dan

·
Registered
736 Posts

matholland

Thanks so much for the kind words I really appreciate it! As always let me know if there's ever anything I can help out with, I'm always around! Post up some pics of the wheels, I'd love to get a look!

Alex

1 - 4 of 4 Posts