Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the best pic I have so far its an old one if at all possible could someone do both colors for me car is too dirty to take current pic!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahhhhhh man and here I thought you did it for me lol but yeah Candy apple red is a beautiful color never seen it on a mustang!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Cool man. I am glad I could help. The red definitely took trying a few things before I could get rid of a crazy glare it kept giving me. Which one are you thinking for your car?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Candy apple red is what I want, I seen one waxed and moving thru traffic on a Firehawk Trans Am and it stopped traffic it was so damm amazing!

·
Registered
368 Posts
hey did you edit those pictures on your computer for the paint?

·
Registered
368 Posts
thats awesome!!.. do you have a program for that or what? that can come in handy when i decide to paint my car, haha!

·
Registered
368 Posts
so i kno you can change that paint color? but can you put knew wheels on it? i want to see what my car would look like with some new wheels! PM please, thanks!

·
Anatidaephobic
2,370 Posts
candy apple is really expensive for a real "candy" paint job or you could just go with the color candy apple which is a bit darker than the photo shopped one

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah I know lol I dont make that type of money for real candy apple red so i'll get as close as I can lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yeah I know lol I dont make that type of money for real candy apple red so i'll get as close as I can lol

Actually Kandy apple red is pretty cheap...You can get a Pint of House of Kolor KK for around $20...It'll make almost a gallon of Kandy once added to Clear coat...(gotta buy that too).

The cost is the labor, Kandy isn't easy to paint, ya gotta know yer stuff to make it flawless...If you have any painter friends that could hook you up on labor it wouldn't be bad at all...just a thought, may not apply:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts