Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Projects is the area in which these threads should go :yes

Projects

Please place ALL build threads in this section :yes

Jazzer.... your mod on the move :)

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
I was originally set up that each member would get one thread per Mustang they own in the project section. That way we can look back and see where the car started and see what it looks like now.

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
I was originally set up that each member would get one thread per Mustang they own in the project section. That way we can look back and see where the car started and see what it looks like now.
Thats pretty much how mine is. It progressed from cams, to a supercharger, to a n/a 4v swap, to a n/a forged 4v swap, to a stock supercharged 4v swap, and then finally to a forged, blown, and stroked 4v swap :)

And rep's to Jaz to for being on top of his pepe's

·
I like boobs!!!
3,869 Posts
I got blown at Disney yesterday, does that count?

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't say jobs, I said projects :no

·
I like boobs!!!
3,869 Posts
I hear ya.

·
I like boobs!!!
3,869 Posts
Can we get a "taking apart" sticky?

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts

This is the best idea..make a thread for each member..just one thread and let them own that thread and do what they want and post info from beginning to end and pics and stuff.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ok i have a quick question i need answered asap. I have a 01 gt with basically full bolt ons other then heads and cams and im wanting to get the pi heads and cams but i thave a trick flow upper intake manifold and i didnt no if i had to ge a pi intake manifold or if i could just keep my trick flow, i havent found anywhere saying i could or i couldnt so i figured i would ask here lol thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts