Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

If you are interested in joining a local mustang club and you are in Eugene, please let me know. A friend of mine and I have started a local mustang club. So we're out trying to get other members. He has built a mustang site for our club, (not fully functional yet, but getting there). Haven't been a registered user long enough to post the address but I can PM it to you.

Thanks for reading.
Jeff

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Well I might not live in Oregon (washingtonian here) but pm me the site - I'm always one to check out a semi-local mustang club.

~Kevin~

my clubs: www.piercecountymustangclub.com
www.pcmc.cc
(just in case you all would like to take a peek at a couple from around your area, if you haven't already)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey how's it going. The site isn't really functioning yet. People can register, set up their profile, and signature, but thats about it right now. You have a pm.

Later

·
Registered
39 Posts
Where about in eugene do you live? I have a few buddy's with mustang in Eugene

what do you drive?

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Oops, didn't actually mean to post anything. I'm just that good. ;) We need more representation in the NW on here though, I'll say that much.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We have a club in salem we should meet up sometime!! whats ur website adress??

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm in Tualatin, or. So I'm semi-local for a lot of you guys.

If Eugene wasn't a hour and a half drive, I'd totally join.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm from Keizer. So semi-local. What is the salem club all about? How do I find out more and howmany members are there? Is it all year models? I have a 95, but it's all in piece right now. I didn't know of any local clubs or groups. Very interested!

·
Registered
146 Posts
scratch that! I just saw the salem thread. Woops!:D

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
any stangbanging going on in Oregon? I am in Eugene as well, and I swear there are no groups out here at all

·
Registered
109 Posts
im in corvallis area and portland area

·
Registered
172 Posts
bedojo im in portland also and id be down to meet up some fellow stang owners we all could just pic a spot maybe some where in the middle wher every one or most could meet and cruise check out every ones ride and throw some pics on the site!!! how sick would it be to see 10 or 15 stangs cruisin down the road lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mustang club!!!

Hey all, I live in Mapleton and have a pretty decent 98 gt and would love to het together with other mustang guys(and gals).....also if somebody has a supercharger just lyiing around taking up space i gladly except donations:naughty:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yep in Eugene, Oregon and very interested in seeing what everyone is doing here for mod's and aftermarket. Hit me up the next time you have a meet. Own 2005 Mustang Gt with not much done to it. Hope to get a reply soon.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts