·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Thats awesome man "mad props yo"

·
MM's DRUNKEN SAILOR & master **** shoveler
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
good point.....hmmm.....i dont expect anything....right......NOW!!!!!!

nope still good! :D

·
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
damn good thing my midget pr0n is on a bi annual rotation with my fap schedule so i have some time till then.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
"you run these streets? congrats. but you're not parked on the streets, little bitch. you're on my driveway. and as it's my driveway, it's my rules. i don't let little rice bangers ruin my property value, so unless you move it, i will."

or something to that effect.

·
Registered
722 Posts
i might call you to come drink some booze this weekend im going to slow smoke some ribs friday night they will be ready to eat saturday evening. just saying

Well i will be awaiting your call, I am down.... hey btw i was wondering if you wanted to go to st. Augustine this weekend. I got a surfboard off my dad and patched it up, need to at least put it in the water once this weekend.

Going to try to learn to surf..... should be interesting.

·
dirt/street Motorsports
683 Posts
good to hear its all good! you just can't never tell about these little basterds these days ,the stupid little ****s will shoot somebody over nothing these days ,its like every day in the news now we see these gangbanger shootings .

·
MoM Fanatic
5,055 Posts
Reps for keeping a calm head. If i were you and knew what i was doing i would have just either clobbered his ass or backed my truck over his honda. Most likely backed my truck over his honda. Its sad people act like that though

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
Lmao. The other night I accidentally parked in reserved parking, a lady was like YO! YOOO! YOU CAN'T PARK THERE!! I was like "oh, I'm sorry, where can guests park?". She said in non numbered parking spots, I said "thank you have a good night!". I was raised by good people though, sounds like that kid was raised by a bunch if maroons. Loved the story man, I'd defend myself the same way, (if I knew how to do that killer hold!). But I'd stand my ground and just be patient like you were. :p

·
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Lmao. The other night I accidentally parked in reserved parking, a lady was like YO! YOOO! YOU CAN'T PARK THERE!! I was like "oh, I'm sorry, where can guests park?". She said in non numbered parking spots, I said "thank you have a good night!". I was raised by good people though, sounds like that kid was raised by a bunch if maroons. Loved the story man, I'd defend myself the same way, (if I knew how to do that killer hold!). But I'd stand my ground and just be patient like you were. :p
good thing you were nice lady might have kicked your ass!!! :gayfight2:

and it really isnt a hold. i just took his feet out from under him about the same time i hit him in the neck. and once we fell i kept a hold onb his neck and grabbed the easiest to get to pressure point.

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Well i will be awaiting your call, I am down.... hey btw i was wondering if you wanted to go to st. Augustine this weekend. I got a surfboard off my dad and patched it up, need to at least put it in the water once this weekend.

Going to try to learn to surf..... should be interesting.
not sure about surfing lol. ill try it but ill probobly die. my beer gut will set me off balance, and my pale skin might attract a rescue helicopter or something.

You wouldn't be caught dead on someone else's property here in Texas, its a death sentence.
same with where i grew up in ohio. you learned two things

RULE 1 - DO NOT under ANY circumstances go onto some one elses property without permission

RULE 2 - dont EVER lay a hand on a female....EVER!

Reps for keeping a calm head. If i were you and knew what i was doing i would have just either clobbered his ass or backed my truck over his honda. Most likely backed my truck over his honda. Its sad people act like that though
thanks man, reps back at ya.

and if i still had my lifted dodge ram that was beat to hell i would have just ran his car over lol. but i just bought my sierra vmax like 3 months ago and its stock height. it would pull him but i couldnt get around him lol.

PS: im working on returning everyones reps, just noticed i got a lot from this thread.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts